Terms and Conditions for Access Park Kenilworth “Like and Share to Win” Competition.
By entering this competition, entrants agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of these rules.
1. The competition runs until 4 Dec 2017 at 12h00.
2. The winner will be drawn randomly from the valid entries in the 5th Dec 2017.
3. The Judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
4. The prize consists of a one double ticket to the sevens ruby game on the 9th Dec 2017.
5. The winner will be announced on the Access Park Kenilworth Facebook page.
6. The winner must produce proof of identification when collecting their prize at Access Park Kenilworth.
7. The prize cannot be transferred or exchanged for its cash value.
8. The prize excludes any other expenses incurred by the winning participant when participating in this promotion.
9. This competition is not open to the employees, directors, members, partners, agents or consultants of Access Park Kenilworth, the participating products, their respective advertising and promotional agencies, media and PR agencies, as well as the family members, consultants, directors and associates of such organisations and persons.
10. The competition is only open to persons residing in the Western Cape, South Africa, over the years of 18.
11. No person may enter the same competition hosted partly or in whole by Access Park Kenilworth within three (3) month (i.e. 90 days) of winning a prize worth R250 or more in any competition hosted partly or in whole by Access Park Kenilworth.
12. Access Park Kenilworth and it’s marketing company, i.e. Landmarketing, reserves the right to withhold any prize until it is entirely satisfied that the claimant of the prize is the bona fide winner, and reserves the right to call for such proof as it may deem necessary.
13. Landmarketing will make reasonable attempts to contact the winners but if any winner cannot be contacted within one (1) days from the date of the respective draw then the centre reserves the right to draw a new winner. Prizes not claimed within one (1) Day shall be subject to a new draw, and may be dealt with by Landmarketing in any manner it deems fit.
14. In the event that Landmarketing conducts any marketing activity relating to the competition, winners have the right to decline to participate in such marketing activity.
15. The winner of this competition must be available / willing to have a photo taken of themselves during the prize hand-over at Access Park Kenilworth. Photo to be posted on the centre’s Facebook page.
16. If you are entering this competition through Facebook, you understand and acknowledge that this promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You understand that you are providing your information Access Park Kenilworth and not to Facebook. The information you provide will only be used for the purpose of this promotion.